Trainee Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineer
The successful candidate will work with an experienced engineer, assisting with service, repair, installation of pipe work & equipment.
This would suit someone who would has some mechanical and electrical knowledge or someone who has gained qualification in these fields at college and wants to put their experience into use as a career path.
The duties and responsibilities of a Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Trainee or mate to an Engineer include, but are not limed to:
• Visiting customer sites to service and maintain air conditioning and refrigeration equipment to company standards in order to deliver excellent customer service.
• A flexible approach to working hours as out of hours work is not unusual.
• Being able to communicate with a range of customers about various issues.
• Carrying out the work efficiently and to the highest standard ensuring work is carried out in accordance with current Health and Safety regulations.
Your personal traits are also important to us; it is essential that you;
• Can demonstrate good communication
• Are flexible and adaptable
• Work well in a successful team
• Are hands on preferably with a mechanical/electrical background
This is a position that will be long term with the prospect of gaining a trade and higher earnings.
• Full UK driving licence is essential
• Basic salary based on experience level
• Future use of a company vehicle
• 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• Accredited training and qualifications provided after probation
• Overtime is available
We currently have a full-time position available for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer to cover in and around the Sussex area. Candidates are required to hold a current F Gas qualification, have a wide range of transport and commercial refrigeration knowledge capable of carrying out maintenance, service and repair work unsupervised on a varied range of temperature controlled units. Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm (travel time paid from door to door) plus on call rota and overtime available.
The successful candidate can expect to receive a competitive salary depending on experience, pension scheme and uniform. The candidate must hold a full UK drivers licence, be versatile, experienced and able to work as part of our longstanding and friendly team.